Computer Engineers with Decades of Experience Keep Clients Running
At Piedmont Technical Experts our company is based on
- Do what’s right for the client
- Provide the best possible service
- Respond quickly and efficiently
- Provide the right solution to the client
- No Pushy Upsell
- Work Hard, Play Hard and Run
Jonathan (JB) Beck
With over 20 years of IT experience, Jonathan (JB) Beck has provided IT support for numerous industries including manufacturing, retail, legal, and healthcare. His career began in High Point North Carolina as a PC tech for a manufacturing company. During his first weekend on the job, he rebuilt and recovered a file server and never looked back.
When JB’s career led him from individual client support to Managed Services, he fell in love with the unique companies he worked with each day. Though he enjoyed many aspects of working for various Managed Service Providers (MSP), he disliked how they often forced customers into “cookie-cutter” support plans that didn’t make sense for them.
In 2021, JB founded Piedmont Technical Experts with the commitment to provide the best service for each unique business, avoiding restrictive, “cookie-cutter” support plans. JB believes that all companies are as unique as the people who run them, and Piedmont Technical Experts’ support and services should be customizable to fit their needs.
JB has lived in the Triad area of North Carolina his entire life. He enjoys many physical activities, including running and cycling while appreciating the beauty of North Carolina’s parks, countryside, and towns. He is currently enjoying his time as a new Grandpa.
Our IT service management is second to none. We have solutions for all your needs:
- Patch Management and Endpoint Detection and Response
- Hardware/Software solutions
- Cloud-based infrastructure
- Start to finish project implementation
- Networks and systems security
- Managed RMM (Remote Management and Monitoring) and Co Managed HelpDesk
- End User remote connectivity to work machines.
- Managed services
- Remote and onsite break-fix services
- Provide technical contacts for your vendors
- IT Consulting services
- vCIO and Virtual IT Manager services
- Cybersecurity Tools Testing and Training
- Many other services offered