Computer Engineers with Decades of Experience Keep Clients Running
At Piedmont Technical Experts our company is based on
- Do what’s right for the client
- Provide the best possible service
- Respond quickly and efficiently
- Provide the right solution to the client
- No Pushy Upsell
- Work Hard, Play Hard and Run
Jonathan (JB) Beck
Jonathan (JB) has been in the IT industry for over 20 years supporting numerous types of environments from manufacturing, retail, legal, and healthcare just to name a few. JB started off as a PC tech but on his first weekend on the job was rebuilding and recovering a file server and has never looked back.
Outside of work JB is an avid runner, beginner cyclist and gym lover.
Pete has over 20 years’ experience supporting multiple environments for single users, to computer systems with thousands of users. He started out as an IT tech supporting a medical facility and was involved in building their first network and server infrastructure. Pete has been leveraging technology to make life easier for the end user ever since.
In his spare time Pete is an avid runner (and a less than stellar golfer).
Sarah has over 15 years accounting experience and has served several industries over the years. Sarah relocated to Greensboro 7 years ago and found she really enjoys the running community in the Piedmont. Running created friendships and friendships created business partners and clients and it just keeps blossoming. She also loves to volunteer and spending time with friends and family.
Our IT service management is second to none. We have solutions for all your needs:
- Patch Management and Endpoint Detection and Response
- Hardware/Software solutions
- Cloud-based infrastructure
- Start to finish project implementation
- Networks and systems security
- Managed RMM (Remote Management and Monitoring) and Co Managed HelpDesk
- End User remote connectivity to work machines.
- Managed services
- Remote and onsite break-fix services
- Provide technical contacts for your vendors
- IT Consulting services
- vCIO and Virtual IT Manager services
- Cybersecurity Tools Testing and Training
- Many other services offered