Have You Been Hacked or Got a Virus?
What to do if you think you have been hacked or gotten a virus?
- Turn off your computer.
- Isolate your computer unplug it from the network and turn off wireless cards.
- Change your passwords.
- Contact Piedmont Technical Experts and let us determine if your computer has been compromised.
How to reduce your risk from being compromised by a hacker or malware?
- Routinely change your passwords
- Have a managed centralized anti-virus solution
- Have active system monitoring
- Know what to look for in suspicious email
- Have an enterprise grade spam filter on your email.
- Have a firewall with enterprise grade security
- Implement Geo-IP filtering
- Implement multi-factor authentication